According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as “Code”), Hotel Nazionale, as the “Data Controller”, is required to provide information regarding the use of your data personal.
Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by registering the data provided by you, as an interested party, when submitting the request on the contact form.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
1. Respond to the question posed in your message forwarded through the contact form, respecting the dignity and integrity of third parties and in compliance with current legislation.
2.To guarantee the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to carry out technical and verification tests.
Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, IT and telematic tools with logics strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Once the set goals are fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in its absence it will not be possible to answer your question by completing the contact form.
Categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the administrators and moderators of the website, identified as Data Processors. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purposes of data processing), third party suppliers of services for the website may become aware of personal data, subject to designation as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights, based on what is indicated in the art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the
purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or
direct sale or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Data controller and data processors
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Statement is Hotel Nazionale with registered office in via Gramsci 50 Bolsena VT. The same is responsible for the feedback, in the event of exercise of the rights described above. In order to simplify the methods of forwarding and reduce the time required for feedback, it is advisable to present the requests, as per the previous paragraph, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org